Published on juillet 14th, 2017 | by FRBCN
Offres d’Emploi : Accounts assistant
JOB TITLE: Accounts Assistant
Young dynamic company seeks hands on detail-oriented person to manage assist in accounting, administration activities and general office management. Proficiency in English, French and Excel a must.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1) Preparation of client invoices
2) Processing of supplier invoices
3) Preparing bank payments to suppliers
4) Account reconciliation
5) Contract review and preparation
6) Tracking, organisation and coordination of all company accounting documentation for fiduciaire (invoices, VAT and Intrastat reports) which prepares accounts
7) Support for management and fiduciaire on human resource and administrative matters
8)Typing, filing and general reception
The Candidate must be able to work independently and must be able to exercise considerable judgment, and discipline when recognizing/resolving problems and discrepancies. The individual should facilitate and practice security and confidentiality of information. He/she should be able to understand concepts underlying details, identify potential errors, and make recommendations regarding future business needs.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL/SKILL REQUIREMENT: Baccalaureat or high school education
Experience in an accounting/financial department or accounting certificate/education
Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Fluency in English and French required.
Anouschka Orueta Blanco